Friday 19 October 2007

Thank the Lord that week is over

So that's the end of that week. Phew. It was shaping up to be a very good week. Mrs G's birthday, an afternoon out of the office go-karting, a free night out on the company, and a very exciting driving day planned for tomorrow, but work has been... stressful, and it's good that it is now Friday night and I have a glass of wine and no work for two whole days.

Driving home this evening I thought of some things I could talk about. But I'll spread them out over a few posts so as to keep things on one topic. But so that I remember, here are things which I might (or might not) discuss in the coming few weeks:

Fast cars (driving day tomorrow!), how I love them, but how ultimately pointless they are
R.E.M. being great, especially live
Annoyingly slow computers (and incosistent)
Work Stress - good thing, up to a point, then very very frustrating
XHTML 1.1 and CSS. These are Very Good Things

But now I'm off to finish my wine, play on the wii, and get an early night. Did I mention I'm going to a race track to drive a Ferrari, Porsche, Subaru and Lotus tomorrow?