Monday 4 February 2008

Well it's been a while...

It's been a while since the last post. Haven't really had much to say. I was going to post the ongoing saga of the MFI kitchen installation, but the whole experience has been too painful...



So I'm going back to the original point of this blog, photographs.



Here is todays picture. Taken in my "studio" (on a coffee table in the bedroom) using darkness, long exposure (and my new remote control!) and a torch. And then Photoshop to combine and colour.



The glasses were my birthday present from Jodie and Richard (and Paul I think).
Larger version can be found here: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2180/2242968500_49ed79423c_b.jpg


I plan to take another one of them in light, probably filled with suitably bright coloured cocktails. Then, if they turn out OK, frame them up and stick them on the wall!