Saturday 27 December 2008

That was 2008, that was. Part 1

As we draw to the end of 2008, I will post the photos which sum up my year with a camera.

January
Walk along the Thames in Henley, looking for a photo on the topic "Reflections", but getting sidetracked with the sea gulls:




February
In February I got a belated birthday present of a circular polariser filter. I used this on top of Dover's Hill.
We also went for a walk in Simon's Wood in Crowthorne, and found a burnt out car. I discovered the "vignette" effect in photoshop, along with a few other bits and pieces.


And I tried my hand at long exposures and "painting" with light.

March
In March we went to the lake district, and it snowed.





We also went to the Eden Project in Cornwall.


April
In April we "roadtripped" from Germany to Italy, via Switzerland. The weather was pretty bad in Germany, so the pictures are from Switzerland and Italy:






I'll leave it there for now (going out for dinner in two minutes...) and post the rest later...